Information Roundup – CorporetteMoms
A number of the articles of curiosity to working moms that we’ve seen across the net not too long ago…
- In Psychology Today, a pediatric psychologist shared her vacation parenting ideas.
- ParentData, i.e., Emily Oster, tackled the subject of breast milk storage.
- Lucie’s List gave tips about managing nervousness as a father or mother — and its impact in your youngsters.
- The Washington Post warned dad and mom a few uncommon invasive type of strep A.
- The Washington Post additionally offered a information to how empathy develops from beginning to the tween years.
- Parents printed their annual Greatest Kids’s Books checklist.
- In the meantime, Romper rounded up their favourite household films of the yr.
- Talking of books, The 19th reported that Body Image: How to Love Yourself, Live Life to the Fullest, and Celebrate All Kinds of Bodies, the primary ebook from American Lady to explicitly tackle gender identification, “has unleashed a wave of criticism from conservative critics.”
- Your Chortle of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Children, Santa Is Going to Sit This One Out As a result of You Are All Riddled with Germs.”
Additionally, do remember to take a look at the information replace over at Corporette!
On Corporette Lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected]. Thanks!